Monday, June 7, 2010

Puh Poo

So... we were over at Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday and.... Grandpa was saying 'well he could have a sip of my caffiene free pepsi once in a while' and Grandma said no that it still has lots of sugar.  He then came back with asking if the purple laffy taffy she gave him the other day had sugar in it then.....
So I look at Weston and say "Purple!?" (meaning: I dont like grape) I said it a few times as if shocked and  he looked back at me and says "Pur poo"  We just kind of looked at him for a minute and then laughed and for the next 5 minutes or so we were all saying purple in an attempt to get him to say it again.  The best we got out of him was "Puh, puh" from him watching grandpa and learning how to move his mouth to make that sound.
I agree with Grandma though, Purple is not supposed to be a little boy's first word!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment